Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Me

I don't have much to say today. I just started this blogging thing and I'm going to try to keep a journal of my everyday life. I have become an internet junkie, as it's called. Wow, another addiction to go with my coffee and smokes.
So, I have come up with this idea that has been floating around in my brain for a few days and I'm still trying to put all of it together. I will explain on that some other time when I get the whole jist of it in order.
I have been keeping up with some of the Olympics but not on a regular basis. I usually have the television on but the volume on mute. The TV Guide channel seems to be the most interesting thing that is usually on. I just watch what will be coming on when I glance at it. When you have no access to television is when you really want to see what is on but when you do have it's availabilty, nothing is ever on worth watching.
I'm bothered by the whole Haiti relief that's been going on. I feel deeply saddened that these people have lost thier homes and their whole lives have been destroyed and uprooted. I just don't understand why it takes a disaster and some celebreties to make people want to all of a sudden "care". There are so many countries (including our own) that need help yet most people turn away or don't see it.
Anyways, I will return tomorrow or maybe later and write some more.
deduck3

No comments:

Post a Comment